Thursday, 30 September 2010

YOU'RE A FUCKING WIZARD..

.. WHO JUST SUMMONED A LEVEL 65 SLUT.


Anyway. Some of you have most likely seen this before, but to those who haven't, brace yourselves; it's a GMOD video put together by a couple of Scotsmen, and it's fucking fantastic. A friend of mine brought it to my attention a couple of weeks ago. The first minute or so is misleading, having the viewer assume the video will be utter repetitive shite. Things get considerably better as the video progresses however, and it had me pissing myself (literally, shit did not go down well) towards the end - all this, despite the fact that I think Harry Potter is for shitters. Enjoy gentlemen.

8 comments:

  1. Video cracked me up. Was boring for about a minute then got hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all pal.. Ahh the possiblities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha so funny (towards the end ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog has everything I want lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad cause I have a level 93 one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could summon sluts I would never leave my house.

    ReplyDelete