Thursday, 14 October 2010

FUCK THAT HURT.

Injuries.

How many of you gentlemen have broken yourself in the past? I fractured my collarbone about a year ago, and it was the single most painful experience of my life. I could feel my pulse beating where the break occurred, and it hurt like a bitch to move in any way, shape, or form.

After getting an X-Ray it was confirmed that my left clavicle had been broken in two places, and was essentially a mess between the two breaks.


For the months that ensued I was in a fair amount of pain, I think I was on Co-Codamol 30mg for a while. I would often wake up in the middle of the night in agony after having rolled onto the affected area. The worst thing in the aftermath was showering; trying to lift your arm to wash your gentlemanly pits was excruciatingly painful.

I also had shitty School attendance for a couple of weeks while I was laid up in bed barely able to move; hardly ideal for your Upper Sixth year.

So, what injuries have you bros experienced in your lifetime? How painful or serious were they? Do you still have any problems? (I have a stiff neck) Did you, or are you intending on taking those responsible to court?

I'd take her to court, ifyaknowwhatimean:

10 comments:

  1. oh shit, that had to have hurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch man!! That sounds bad.
    I've never broken anything, that may be because I don't get out much/never been the adventurous type

    ReplyDelete
  3. How the fuck did you do that?

    Worst I've ever broken is a fractured growth plate, but no lasting effects. I got hit by a motorbike around two years ago, though, which has given me lasting muscle damage in my leg. It's just permanently bruised and lumpy with heat coming from it every once in a while, but that shit hurt. Bruised my Achilles tendo ;____;

    ReplyDelete
  4. dam ive broken my arm 3 different times (left twice and right once) and i have a plate in my left arm but i hope thats all i ever sustain

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks painful as hell, broke my wrist once :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks painful

    ive never had an injury

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn, I would cry if that happened to me

    ReplyDelete