Tuesday, 26 October 2010

GAEMS

Good morning gentlemen!

I know I haven't posted in a while, I'm a very bad man. On the plus side, I have returned to bless you all with my ramblings.

So, what have you chaps been getting up to over the weekend?



I got Fallout 3 (PC) at the recommendation of a pal; I know, I'm a little behind the times. I've been playing it a lot over the past few days, and I'm really enjoying it so far. If I knew Bethesda were the ones behind Fallout 3 I would've been on the bandwagon a long time ago. Yes, I love Bethesda. The story is great so far, and combat is quite challenging at times which is a nice change from most games. I also enjoy the setting, particularly the music. I can't wait to get New Vegas when I've finished this one, but I gather it could take me some time as I have the GOTY Edition, with all the DLC included.

Question time! Have any of you played Fallout 3 or New Vegas? What are your opinions on the older titles that were PC/Mac exclusive?

Tuesday's "woman for you to ogle at" is..

Emma Frain, apparently;



2 comments:

  1. I think I may be behind the times too, haven't played any Fallout games :(
    Shiny tits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the hot chicks u have at the end of each post. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete