Sunday, 10 October 2010

Good Afternoon, Gentlemen.

I haven't posted in a bit as I've been a tad busy this weekend, but in the next hour or so I intend on catching up on all the blogs I'm following. I've been doing a hell of a lot of exercise since I'm no longer ill, I spent time with the missus, played around with Sony Vegas, studied quite a bit, watched a fuckton of House, and played battlefield. So, what have you gentlemen been up to this weekend? Post below.

Here's a Bad Company 2 video I made on vegas, enjoy, or don't:



Oh and I couldn't forget the daily dosage of diddies:


11 comments:

  1. Hello again!
    This weekend, I ate a curry, which gave me a bad stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thinki ma buy that game for 360 as soon as i get live that is haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments on my blog :)

    I have new bubbles on Enhanced by MS Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what it's like to be rather busy myself. Good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my computer could run Bad Company 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only played bc2 a couple times...pretty fun game but does take some getting used to

    ReplyDelete