Tuesday, 5 October 2010

THAT BOY NEEDS THERAPY.

OH LAWDS MY DICK IS COVERED IN NOSTALGIA.

(This is the first of a series of posts on nostalgia).

The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist

Damn bros, I love this song / video. Has to be one of my favourites ever, just for the sheer "wat." factor, and general awesomeness. I hadn't heard this tune for a while, then out of the blue a friend of mine had it on in his car; I nostalgia'd so hard that I'm 12 and what is this?







Enjoy the tune bros.

My question to you is this however gentlemen - which songs make you nostalgia hard? Preferably they will have an added "wat." factor, though this is not a requirement.


SUDDENLY, NOSTALGIA-TITS.

Tanya, Red Alert 2


AND...

(Some slut dressed as) Chun Li, Street Fighter.




13 comments:

  1. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first listened to Frontier Psychiatrist while getting high with some guys I didn't know last year. Bitchin' tune, but now I feel out of touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish Chun Li would fuck me...see it rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit I forgot to answer the question! The song that takes me back more than anything is The Scientist by Coldplay because it reminds me of being a 13 year old emo faggot who listened to A Rush Of Blood To The Head every night before bed.

    Good times indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 makes me nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, such a classic song. reminded me of it hehe, also YES RA2 =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow such an awesome video...and nice chun li pic lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man she was sooo hot in red alert 2!!! i played that game over and over just for her lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that takes me back.

    http://fishbowl165-cafeconleche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete